What our customers say
- Always a pleasure to bring my babies in....you are very good at your skill and caring about all the four legged kids that come to see you... Thanks
- You guys are great! I trust you and can tell you care about all our pets! Thank u for being patient and kind to both us and our furbabies! See ya in 6months!
- Sparky always seems okay and not stressed after this dental procedure.
- I heard them talking kindly to my dog. That helped me relax and I'm sure it helped my dog. Thank you!
- They were kind and professional from the moment we walked in. I felt like they cared about my dog.
- Aaron is the first pet dental technician our dog Chery felt comfortable with.Susan S. , La Jolla
New Clients: What you can expect when we meet with you and your pet
Information for first time clients
While most first-time dentals can be completed in less than 30 minutes, some dentals can take up to 45 minutes and there is no recovery time for your pets!
We are able to offer a sedative for those pets that exhibit signs of stress or try to bite. The type of sedative that we offer is in the form a shot and is injected into the muscle. The tranquilizer consists of Torbugesic and Xylazine. Your pet will be conscious but very relaxed for approximately 1 to 2 hours. Recovery may take longer for heavier pets.
Professional Machine Polish
It’s important to note that all dental scalings are followed up with a machine polish to ensure your pets teeth and gums stay healthier longer. If you are using another service be sure to ask if they are using a machine polisher. If they are not then you are not receiving a complete service and may want to consider trying our service.
How do I know if my pet if my pet needs anesthesia?
Though we do not offer anesthetic dentals, we do believe there is a need for them under emergency circumstances such as major oral surgeries due to abscesses, fractured or loose Canines and Molars. Such situations will be evaluated by our on-site DVM and recommendations will be made usually during the initial exam.