Pricing for all locations
(As of June, 2019)
(In some cases, we may require a deposit. See Terms & Conditions below.)
First Time Clients – $200 (Approximate Duration – 30-45 minutes)
Monthly after First Time/Last Visit – $40 (at locations offering this service) (Approximate Duration – 15 – 20 minutes)
Bi-Monthly after First Time/Last Visit – $70 ($10 Savings, at locations offering this service) (Approximate Duration – 20 minutes)
Quarterly after First Time/Last Visit – $105 ($15 Savings) (Approximate Duration – 20-30 minutes)
4 Months after First Time/Last Visit – $140 ($20 Savings) (Approximate Duration – 30)
5 Months after First Time/Last Visit – $175 ($25 Savings) (Approximate Duration – 30-45 minutes)
6 to 11 Months after First Time/Last Visit – $185 ($55 to $255 Savings) (Approximate Duration – 30-45 minutes)
12 months or greater after First Time/Last Visit – $250 ($230 and up Savings) (Approximate Duration – 45-60 minutes)
Additional fees that may apply
Heavy Tartar Fees (To be assessed at the time of service)- $25-$50
Extractions(To be assessed at the time of service) – $35 per tooth
Sedation(To be assessed at the time of service) – $35 per pet
*Duration has no bearing on price, durations may vary.
What if I’m already booked through the end of the year?
***If you are on our books through the end of 2019 this pricing will not affect you until January 1, 2020. However, the new pricing may be visible on your appointment reminders and we will honor the existing pricing through the end of 2019.
*In addition, as of January 1, 2020, we will reinstate our Senior humans(65 years plus) and Military discounts at $5 off for each pet, on each service beginning January 1, 2020. **Discounts may not be combined! EX:Quartely $105 -$5 = $100 6 to 11 months $185 -$5 = $180 First Time – $200 -$5 = $195
*Acceptable forms of payment: Check, Cash, debit or credit (most major cards) Only. No Care Credit. **Pay in cash and receive $5.00 off your total bill!
*Prices are subject to change.
***All pricing is based off of the month, not the day of the month, since clinics are held on different dates of each month at each location.
EXAMPLE: If your last visit was on August 13th 2014 and your next visit is August 1st 2015 that is considered one year.
Terms & Conditions (Regarding deposits taken upon booking)
1.You are responsible for remembering your appointment. (So long as you have provided SCPD with the correct information, we do send you an initial confirmation email. 3 days prior to your appointment, you will receive a text and email reminder.)
2. See pricing before booking your appointment. (Keep in mind, actual price varies depending on your pet’s last visit with us. If you are uncertain when we saw your pet last, please call us at (858) 752-9778. We keep excellent records.)
3. We require 48 hours notice for all reschedules & cancellations.
4. Deposits are non-refundable if cancelled within 48 hours or less of your appointment time.
5. Your deposit will be applied to your balance.
6. If South Coast Pet Dentals asks to change your appointment time/day and they are unable to accommodate you outside of the 48 hours cancellation policy, your deposit will be applied towards your next visit. If you choose to cancel the appointment at that time, you will be refunded the full amount of your deposit.