A Non-Anesthetic, Safe, Gentle, Natural, and Affordable Deep Cleaning.
What our customers say
- You guys are great! I trust you and can tell you care about all our pets! Thank u for being patient and kind to both us and our furbabies! See ya in 6months!
- Fantastic experience with Aaron and Dr. Spade. They were so gentle and loving with my baby. Honest, and even sent a copy of her dental records for me to have. Anonymous
- I have been using South Coast Pet Dentals, Aaron Goulding for the past 10 years. He has been performing once a month, anesthesia free dental on both of my yorkies during this time. When I take them to their veterinarian for vaccines they are always mentioning that it's time for have my dogs teeth cleaned and then they look in their mouths and remark at how clean and healthy their mouths and teeth look.It always makes me happy since a dental visit at the vet would run in excess of $500 per dog and they have to be put under.I attribute both of my yorkies health to having healthy teeth and gums and to Aaron and his knowledge. He always informs me of everything going on and what needs to take place. My oldest Yorkie is approaching 17 and my youngest is approaching 11. I highly recommend South Coast Pet Dental and Aaron Goulding, and for making this investment for your fur babies. -Josie Coleman, HAPPY CUSTOMER SINCE 2008
- “I love you guys! I'm telling as many of my Bay Area friends as possible (I just hope you don't become so coveted that I'm not able to get an appt for Tika!)”Love, Theresa
- We love the dental care provided for our little kitty cat, Winston. Aaron, thoroughly explained the procedure done to Winston. Thank you SO much. -Big sis Veronica.
- I heard them talking kindly to my dog. That helped me relax and I'm sure it helped my dog. Thank you!
New Clients: What you can expect when we meet with you and your pet
Information for “First Time” clients While most first-time dentals can be completed in less than 30 minutes, some dentals can take up to 1 hour or more and there is no recovery time for your pets! The on-sight Veterinarian may offer a sedative for those pets that exhibit signs of stress or try to bite. The type of sedative that we offer is in the form a shot and is injected into the muscle. Sedation may last for approximately 1 to 2 hours or longer for larger or heavier pets.
Professional Machine Polish It’s important to note that all dental scalings are followed up with a machine polish to ensure your pets teeth and gums stay healthier longer. If you are using another service be sure to ask if they are using a machine polisher. If they are not then you are not receiving a complete service and may want to consider trying our service.
How do I know if my pet if my pet needs an anesthetic dental? Though we do not offer anesthetic dentals, we do believe there is a need for them under emergency circumstances such as major oral surgeries due to abscesses, fractures or loose Canines and Molars. Such situations can be evaluated by our on-site DVM at no extra charge and recommendations will be made usually during the “First Time” cleaning.