A Safe, Gentle, Natural, Affordable, Non-Anesthetic Deep Cleaning.
What our customers say
- Won't have anyone but Aaron do my dogs teeth Thanks to Dr Spade for administering an oral sedative that Aaron recommended last time to make the cleaning easier for my dog and for Aaron!
- Best doggie dentist I know. Aaron thanks so much for keeping out pets healthy with clean sparkling teeth.Anonymous
- We've recommended SCD to all our friends and neighbors. Great doctors and caring staff. Dogs and cats have had teeth cleaned there, and they always are gentle and patient.
- We love the dental care provided for our little kitty cat, Winston. Aaron, thoroughly explained the procedure done to Winston. Thank you SO much. -Big sis Veronica.
- They were kind and professional from the moment we walked in. I felt like they cared about my dog.
- I've been taking Sproutie to Southcoast pet dentals for about 9 years. Aaron and Dr. Danielle are wonderful. They efficient with the cleaning and always so gentle. -Jackie
New Clients: What you can expect when we meet with you and your pet
Information for “First Time” clients While most first-time dentals can be completed in less than 30 minutes, some dentals can take up to 1 hour or more and there is no recovery time for your pets! The on-sight Veterinarian may offer a sedative for those pets that exhibit signs of stress or try to bite. The type of sedative that we offer is in the form a shot and is injected into the muscle. Sedation may last for approximately 1 to 2 hours or longer for larger or heavier pets.
Professional Machine Polish It’s important to note that all dental scalings are followed up with a machine polish to ensure your pets teeth and gums stay healthier longer. If you are using another service be sure to ask if they are using a machine polisher. If they are not then you are not receiving a complete service and may want to consider trying our service.
How do I know if my pet if my pet needs an anesthetic dental? Though we do not offer anesthetic dentals, we do believe there is a need for them under emergency circumstances such as major oral surgeries due to abscesses, fractures or loose Canines and Molars. Such situations can be evaluated by our on-site DVM at no extra charge and recommendations will be made usually during the “First Time” cleaning.