A Non-Anesthetic, Safe, Gentle, Natural, and Affordable Deep Cleaning.
What our customers say
- We love the dental care provided for our little kitty cat, Winston. Aaron, thoroughly explained the procedure done to Winston. Thank you SO much. -Big sis Veronica.
- You guys are great! I trust you and can tell you care about all our pets! Thank u for being patient and kind to both us and our furbabies! See ya in 6months!
- “I love you guys! I'm telling as many of my Bay Area friends as possible (I just hope you don't become so coveted that I'm not able to get an appt for Tika!)”Love, Theresa
- Aaron is the first pet dental technician our dog Chery felt comfortable with.Susan S. , La Jolla
- Always friendly and really seem to care. Always tell what is going on and what concerns there may be if any
- Thank you so much for helping our dog. Your service, concern and care are priceless. I've been recommending South Coast Dental to every pet lover I know. -Elaine
New Clients: What you can expect when we meet with you and your pet
Information for “First Time” clients While most first-time dentals can be completed in less than 30 minutes, some dentals can take up to 1 hour or more and there is no recovery time for your pets! The on-sight Veterinarian may offer a sedative for those pets that exhibit signs of stress or try to bite. The type of sedative that we offer is in the form a shot and is injected into the muscle. Sedation may last for approximately 1 to 2 hours or longer for larger or heavier pets.
Professional Machine Polish It’s important to note that all dental scalings are followed up with a machine polish to ensure your pets teeth and gums stay healthier longer. If you are using another service be sure to ask if they are using a machine polisher. If they are not then you are not receiving a complete service and may want to consider trying our service.
How do I know if my pet if my pet needs an anesthetic dental? Though we do not offer anesthetic dentals, we do believe there is a need for them under emergency circumstances such as major oral surgeries due to abscesses, fractures or loose Canines and Molars. Such situations can be evaluated by our on-site DVM at no extra charge and recommendations will be made usually during the “First Time” cleaning.