A Non-Anesthetic, Safe, Gentle, Natural, and Affordable Deep Cleaning.
What our customers say
- Fantastic experience with Aaron and Dr. Spade. They were so gentle and loving with my baby. Honest, and even sent a copy of her dental records for me to have. Anonymous
- They were kind and professional from the moment we walked in. I felt like they cared about my dog.
- I heard them talking kindly to my dog. That helped me relax and I'm sure it helped my dog. Thank you!
- Won't have anyone but Aaron do my dogs teeth Thanks to Dr Spade for administering an oral sedative that Aaron recommended last time to make the cleaning easier for my dog and for Aaron!
- Aaron is the first pet dental technician our dog Chery felt comfortable with.Susan S. , La Jolla
- I DONT KNOW HOW YOU DID IT BUT THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF MY PEBBLES WITHOUT SEDATION!!!!!!
New Clients: What you can expect when we meet with you and your pet
Information for “First Time” clients While most first-time dentals can be completed in less than 30 minutes, some dentals can take up to 1 hour or more and there is no recovery time for your pets! The on-sight Veterinarian may offer a sedative for those pets that exhibit signs of stress or try to bite. The type of sedative that we offer is in the form a shot and is injected into the muscle. Sedation may last for approximately 1 to 2 hours or longer for larger or heavier pets.
Professional Machine Polish It’s important to note that all dental scalings are followed up with a machine polish to ensure your pets teeth and gums stay healthier longer. If you are using another service be sure to ask if they are using a machine polisher. If they are not then you are not receiving a complete service and may want to consider trying our service.
How do I know if my pet if my pet needs an anesthetic dental? Though we do not offer anesthetic dentals, we do believe there is a need for them under emergency circumstances such as major oral surgeries due to abscesses, fractures or loose Canines and Molars. Such situations can be evaluated by our on-site DVM at no extra charge and recommendations will be made usually during the “First Time” cleaning.