A Non-Anesthetic, Safe, Gentle, Natural, and Affordable Deep Cleaning.
What our customers say
- I have been using South Coast Pet Dentals, Aaron Goulding for the past 10 years. He has been performing once a month, anesthesia free dental on both of my yorkies during this time. When I take them to their veterinarian for vaccines they are always mentioning that it's time for have my dogs teeth cleaned and then they look in their mouths and remark at how clean and healthy their mouths and teeth look.It always makes me happy since a dental visit at the vet would run in excess of $500 per dog and they have to be put under.I attribute both of my yorkies health to having healthy teeth and gums and to Aaron and his knowledge. He always informs me of everything going on and what needs to take place. My oldest Yorkie is approaching 17 and my youngest is approaching 11. I highly recommend South Coast Pet Dental and Aaron Goulding, and for making this investment for your fur babies. -Josie Coleman, HAPPY CUSTOMER SINCE 2008
- I DONT KNOW HOW YOU DID IT BUT THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF MY PEBBLES WITHOUT SEDATION!!!!!!
- Best doggie dentist I know. Aaron thanks so much for keeping out pets healthy with clean sparkling teeth.Anonymous
- I've been taking Sproutie to Southcoast pet dentals for about 9 years. Aaron and Dr. Danielle are wonderful. They efficient with the cleaning and always so gentle. -Jackie
- You guys are great. I really trust you to take care of my Thomas. He is doing so much better since you began taking care of his teeth. Thanks
- Won't have anyone but Aaron do my dogs teeth Thanks to Dr Spade for administering an oral sedative that Aaron recommended last time to make the cleaning easier for my dog and for Aaron!
New Clients: What you can expect when we meet with you and your pet
Information for “First Time” clients While most first-time dentals can be completed in less than 30 minutes, some dentals can take up to 1 hour or more and there is no recovery time for your pets! The on-sight Veterinarian may offer a sedative for those pets that exhibit signs of stress or try to bite. The type of sedative that we offer is in the form a shot and is injected into the muscle. Sedation may last for approximately 1 to 2 hours or longer for larger or heavier pets.
Professional Machine Polish It’s important to note that all dental scalings are followed up with a machine polish to ensure your pets teeth and gums stay healthier longer. If you are using another service be sure to ask if they are using a machine polisher. If they are not then you are not receiving a complete service and may want to consider trying our service.
How do I know if my pet if my pet needs an anesthetic dental? Though we do not offer anesthetic dentals, we do believe there is a need for them under emergency circumstances such as major oral surgeries due to abscesses, fractures or loose Canines and Molars. Such situations can be evaluated by our on-site DVM at no extra charge and recommendations will be made usually during the “First Time” cleaning.